[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And now a word from our sponsors...

i_am_the_swammi

He's not even on the field for half of these plays! What the hell are they doing putting cotchery and sanders out there? Ugh, I give up.

Yeah that was puzzling, every time the mentioned Cotchery I was wondering what he was doing out there (didn't even realize he was on the team). Different packages with better run blockers, or what? Seems silly to run plays with 2-3 WR on the field and not have one of your best WR out there so often.

6 weeks is about halfway through a ff season.....

pretty much exactly right....won't do me much if he starts to blow up in weeks 11 or 12, and I am 4-7. In my scoring system, he's had one decent week, three average weeks, and one outright dud. Not what I expected from a "breakout" WR who many projected would be playing for a team that would be airing it out a ton without a running game, and a defense than was not what it once was.

In non ppr leagues, his 7 catches for 80 yards doesn't help much when a WR4 schmoe that goes for 30 yards and a TD outperforms him...which has been the case in four of the five weeks thus far.

In PPR he has been fine. Not great but fine depending on where you took him.

My whole team has been relatively Antonio Brown Esque this year sans CJ who simply sucks (besides his MONSTER game last night)

RB - CJ

RB - Sproles

WR - Julio

WR - Brown

Flex - Ridley

TE - Hernadez

I was so excited about this team after the draft. Now it's just slightly above average.

Last night was frustrating when he had two catches overturned - Skipped pass and then the semi-dropped slant

and

the TD pass that was catchable (would have been tough) but was intefered with

As stated earlier, he did have a TD return called back earlier this year. I'm not TOO worried, just slightly frustrated. The Steelers will continue to struggle this year and Big Ben will continue to air it out so Brown will be in a position to put up some good numbers going forward.

Don't forget ice your bum Menudo.

4/74

7/79

7/87/1

7/86

while ok, definitely expected more from him

:kicksrock:

Yeah, I wanted him to be on pace for a 100-catch, 1304-yd season.....

....oh, wait.

You can always hope they'll start showing up at an advanced rate.

I guess it's one of those things where I look at it and go "people are complaining about THOSE numbers?"

Even 4-20 tonight puts him on pace for over 100 catches and 1200 yds. Unless you drafted him ahead of Megatron or Fitz, that pretty well justifies about any draft pick in the 3rd round down.

Chavez beat me to it.

I have no problems with him. I took him in the 6th round and I think he is worth it. Sure it would be nice if he scored more and had a few buge games here and there but he is about as consistent as they get with the exception of last night. Even Cruz has got me only 4 points in one game. I like having the almost guaranteed 8 points week in and week out - a TD is gravy.