[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brian Hartline

LvilleSlugger

Thank you kevinkris for having the reading comprehension to understand that I was simply asking WHY there was the discrepency in opinion of BH, and not trying to call out anyone for being wrong. I didn't notice that it was written by two different writers, my bad. Everyone else please unbunch your panties and go back about your business.

Pretty well implied that he views anything "The Huddle" says as a singular entity, when no one did actually contradict themselves, just perhaps eachother (but to me that's a good thing. I like that DMD and Tuvey still have an article about their different takes).

Anyways, it does appear that we were wrong, and I was probably jumping the gun that the OP did intend to play gotcha, but I guess it still annoys me that these things only come out in hindsight. If you really thought they were that offbase, maybe bring it up at the time, because it just appears petty and vengeful when people throw it in their face on the times that they (or in this case another writer) miss or later contradict eachother just like anyone without a crystal ball.

And who knows, maybe Sandy is the one who will end up right here. It was just one week after leading the NFL in yardage.

Thanks DOG, that is how I read it.

The hindsight does bug me too, the same way we only hear about how terrible a rule is when somebody loses their game.

kevinkris,

Until somebody from the huddle answers, I think the only thing we have is what I offered, because one guy thinks better about the player than the other. As DOG said, differing opinions can be a good thing.

Thank you kevinkris for having the reading comprehension to understand that I was simply asking WHY there was the discrepency in opinion of BH, and not trying to call out anyone for being wrong. I didn't notice that it was written by two different writers, my bad. Everyone else please unbunch your panties and go back about your business.

Your attitude doesn't help your cause much. Every article at the Huddle has the author at the top, you might want to start paying attention to those.

If you don't want people to respond, don't open a thread. You can find the info to contact the huddle directly if you have a question for them and don't want it discussed in public.

Yes some of us may have overreacted, sorry about that. But the volume of "this advice is no good" threads will do that.

FWIW, he (apparently) had a tweaked leg heading into this past weeks' game.

Also, FWIW, take a look at the easy passing schedule he has for the 2nd half of the season. Even if he's not 'elite' he should get lots of targets against soft passing defenses. Call it what you will, but I'm holding on to him.

Most of the dopey whiner posts in the past were left in the comments section of the feature. Since the ability for the whiners to complain was taken away with the comments section, there is nowhere left to go but the forums. That being said...maybe DMD doesn't read the FAF!!! :brow: I say bring back the comments section and let the whiners have at it!!!

I couldn't stomach having such inconsistency with him. Therefore, I dropped him for Denarius Moore yesterday. Figured Moore has much more big play ability and might even get a similar amount of targets. That being said, he was immediately picked up today by another dude in the league! I may regret over the long-term, but I'm sure gonna like watching Moore...more :)

I couldn't stomach having such inconsistency with him. Therefore, I dropped him for Denarius Moore yesterday. Figured Moore has much more big play ability and might even get a similar amount of targets. That being said, he was immediately picked up today by another dude in the league! I may regret over the long-term, but I'm sure gonna like watching Moore...more :)

While he's still healthy.