[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Weekly Milk Carton Thread

ts

Any Cowboys receiver not named Bryant. 15 targets, seriously? And in typical fashion, he makes some great catches to get them to the chance to tie, then drops the 2pc that hit him in the hands. (I"m just mad becuase I started Austin, lol.)

Gonzo had a down game, but he's allowed a couple of those for the season.

Lynch, but they were never really in a position to run their typical game plan playing from behind, and the Pats play the run tough anyway.

Also played the worst team also got shellacked. Started mendy and brown on thurs obviously killed me. Brady had an awesome first half only to crap his pants in the 2nd. Turner didn't do squat neither did gronk. Also started the Vikings d over Atlanta

Turner 3 pts mendy 1 pt.

Sitting on my bench were spiller and fjax who I was starting in previous weeks but finally pulled the plug after their poor performances and tough matchup. So much for that.

4-0 start quickly goes to 4-2 after the last two weeks ill have the lowest score of the week (unless Andre Johnson pulls off his best Reggie Wayne imitation and has a 50 point night

If you're going to have a real clunker game, might as well have all your guys do it in the same week and get it out of the way.

This happened to me today, with the exception of Gates tomorrow. Tomorrow he parts the seas, becomes a fantasy football demigod again and puts up a ton of points.

Edited by Seahawk