[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scoring discrepancy?

SteelBunz

I long for the days when you had to wait till the box scores came out in the newspaper to see your scores.

Do we really need instant results so badly we log onto Internet boards to complain about slow scoring?

I long for the days when you had to wait till the box scores came out in the newspaper to see your scores.

Do we really need instant results so badly we log onto Internet boards to complain about slow scoring?

We paid for our papers and they delivered. We pay for our online leagues and they should deliver too.

:lol: I was thinking it was an isolated incident for half an hour, but once I saw that most of Elias scoring was a bit off......I relaxed. But there were two teams today that had two WRs with receptions for their teams with the same last name. "Hill" for the Jets and "Moore" for the Dolphins. In the past, they haven't been all that good with players who have the same name...in real time at least.

But you're right Ikirc. ;) Loved the math comment in the other thread! :lol:

SNICKERS yes we do. You are clearly no full-blooded fantasy addict. You are more of a sparkling fantasy addict.

Yahoo is all messed up now too. Must be some issues with some stat service that they all use or something.

No, CBS sucks, MFL is king and is excused for any problems, and Yahoo is "free leagues suck"

:sarcasm:

Love the comment by ikirc, yes some people cannot live with up to the minute stats, and their red zone highlight style of football. Soon full games won't even be shown on TV anymore, you'll have to go to the game if you want to see more than the highlights and fantasy updates.

After the first round of overnight corrections, Yahoo is showing, for the Tampa Bay D/ST, that they allowed 4 points, and their blocked kick is still missing. :wacko:

And didn't JJ Watt have a PD last night? If he did, that's missing too.