[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys Thread?

CowboysDiehard

:shrug: 175 yds on the ground. down 4 with time left on the road against a very tough team. Im following the game on the computer but It doesnt seem that bad

:shrug: 175 yds on the ground. down 4 with time left on the road against a very tough team. Im following the game on the computer but It doesnt seem that bad

They just said that Tony Romo had the worst QB rating in the entire NFL on 3rd down, including the most 3rd down interceptions. However, I've been assured that none of the incompletions or interceptions were his fault, so, his elite status is still safe. :out:

Actually, he just made a great TD pass to Bryant, and I'm a big Cowboys fan today.

They just said that Tony Romo had the worst QB rating in the entire NFL on 3rd down, including the most 3rd down interceptions. However, I've been assured that none of the incompletions or interceptions were his fault, so, his elite status is still safe. :out:

Actually, he just made a great TD pass to Bryant, and I'm a big Cowboys fan today.

:lol: I have no illusions of how good this team is. I just think its odd to start this thread when they seem to be playing tough today

:lol: I have no illusions of how good this team is. I just think its odd to start this thread when they seem to be playing tough today

True. They have a chance at a big road victory. :coach: Go Cowboys !!!

What, another drive killing redzone offensive penalty? You don't say.

The penalties plague this team..Brutal, gut wrenching penalties week after week after week

Romo made some great throws to try to pull of that game. Bryant lets the biggest one bounce right off his shoulder pads on the biggest one of the game. Great throw by Romo and Bryant just choked on that. The Cowboys should have won that game.

I knew that is how this game was gonna end. The TD and then fail to convert the 2 pt conversion

I know you said you weren't watching. Perfect outside shoulder throw by Romo and it went right off o Bryant's shoulder pad.