[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunday Night Football Thread: Packers At Texans

Menudo

Even without considering fantasy football implications, I'm extremely excited about this game.

First you have a Texans teams in the midst of declaring themselves as an elite football team and the favorite in the AFC.

Then, you have the Packers who are extremely desperate for a win. They are coming off of a Super Bowl year, followed by a 15-1 season. You know they are seething over their slow start and want to re-establish themselves on national tv tonight.

You have a talented Packers offense against what has been an incredible Texans defense.

Add in the fact that I am down by 17 points with Rodgers/Texans D/Graham going against Foster, and I'm excited for this one.

:pop:

I'm up by 16 vs. Jordy Nelson. Now, everything points to Nelson having another mediocre game, (Road game, he hasn't done anything this year, texans d, etc...) but I just have a terrible feeling...I just know this is the week Jordy goes of against all odds to beat me... :weird:

I need about 19 gazillion points from Foster in two leagues. At least I have Foster and not some waiver wire last ditch prayer RB, but something in the vicinity of 100+ rush yards, two scores, and 30 receiving yards would be much appreciated. Oh, and for the Packers to protect Rodgers and to put up some decent points, as I am playing agaist the Houston defense in the same two leagues.