[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunday Night Football Thread: Packers At Texans

Menudo

Wow, maybe this is my year. I just traded for Rodgers. If I waited until after this game, I would have never gotten him. Timing is everything, and so is luck sometimes. He has changed a bad week to a good week for me. I scored a total of 7 points from my RB's, but, Rodgers and A.J. saved me.

WOOOOOO!! Amazing game by A-Rod, he's finally looking like the MVP from last year.

I was expecting more out of Foster, but I'll take the 2 TDs. Thank god for being stopped twice at the goal line to give him a chance.

Oh, f'n great. Go for it on 4th. How very sporting, you bunch of paint thinner drinkers. :furious:

Well, you hate the Packers anyway. This is just another log on the fire.

Oh, f'n great. Go for it on 4th. How very sporting, you bunch of paint thinner drinkers. :furious:

+1. That lack of a garbage time FG may cost me the week. Instead of a 10 point lead against Decker tomorrow I'm only up 7. And with the way I run, it'll cost me the week for sure.

Well, sign me up for the brutally destroyed by Jordy Nelson out of nowhere support group...needed that win, thought I had it in the bag...

I feel worse for the brutally destroyed by Shonn Greene support group. Who even started him besides 100 man leagues?? Yes I said it, HUNDRED man.

Houston gets exposed as paper champions IMO. They havent played much competition to date and in their first real test they get their tits lit at home. They are good but I think expectations should be tempered