[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who else needs Ryan Mathews to show up for a W tonight?

Capt. Stanky

My season really hinges on what the outcome of tonight's game is. I am 2-3 and in second to last place. I just got Mathews back last week, so my hope was to get hot with my two studly RB's (Rice and Mathews) and string like 3 or 4 victory's together.

I am currently down 13 pts. My opponent has Rivers and I have Mathews and Decker in a PPR.

Please don't let me down Ryan Mathews. At least not this week.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

I need him and M Floyd to outscore Rivers by about 9 pts in one league but can't have both him and Rivers combine for 65 in another. Both .5 PPR leagues with everything else pretty standard.

I'm feeling much more confident about the 2nd league than the 1st.

Will need 2 TDs and 100 yds from Matthews for me to win. I am not very hopeful.

Luckily there is a lot of parity in the league this year. Starting the week, there was one 4-1 team (they already lost), seven 3-2 teams (one of which is me), three 2-3 teams, and two 1-4 teams. Even with a loss I will only be one game back.

I need him and M Floyd to outscore Rivers by about 9 pts in one league but can't have both him and Rivers combine for 65 in another. Both .5 PPR leagues with everything else pretty standard.

I'm feeling much more confident about the 2nd league than the 1st.

Came up .28 pts short. Rivers did his best to hand it to me with his 6 TOs, but just needed one more catch for Floyd or 3 more yards rushing for Matthews.

Came up .28 pts short. Rivers did his best to hand it to me with his 6 TOs, but just needed one more catch for Floyd or 3 more yards rushing for Matthews.

....and for the second straight week, with the game on the line.....matthews was not in the game....it was the Ronnie Brown show the final two drives.

Oy vey.

He's a real peach ain't he. (240+ yards, 2TDs, 4INT, 2FL = 10 points in our league), glad I had already won and wasn't in a close game, would have really been screaming at that tool.