[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Broncos/Chargers MNF Thread

Chief Dick

I'll be curious to see if the Chargers come out strong to try and create some space in this division. The thing is, I have this weird feeling about Manning and his Monday night magic.

Should be a good game.

Posted Today, 07:58 AM

:huh: Are you suffering from space/time discontinuity, GB?

Whereever you are right now CD, go out and lay some on the Broncos. Then play the money line at half time on DEN with everything you can put on it - the mortgage, the rights to your first born, everything you have. You're going to get some pretty hefty odds.

Trust me...

Edited by Bronco Billy

Whereever you are right now CD, go out and lay some on the Broncos. Then play the money line at half time on DEN with everything you can put on it - the mortgage, the rights to your first born, everything you have. You're going to get some pretty hefty odds.

Trust me...

I wish I was Biff from Back to the Future Part 2...

Trust me...

And if there's a prop bet on the number of turnovers, bet the over....