[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jake Locker.....thoughts

Seahawk

I haven't heard much out of tenn about his recovery after the Pittsburgh win. The coach say there's no controversy. Any Tenn homer think this is true thoughts?. The last report I read was, he's healing properly and that there not ruling out the chance he'll start versus the Bills. Then the report out of tenn says Hasselback will start. If Hasselbeck wins the next game do they turn the ball over to Hasselbeck ? or do you believe Titans Coach Mike Munchak.

Edited by Seahawk

locker will play if he's healthy. at this point neither one gives them a significant chance of winning over the other so might as well let locker play. The severity of his injury is a little unclear at this point. at one point it seemed like he was going to miss the season and now they're saying he may be back this week or next..

It just wouldn't make sense to turn things over to Hasselbeck. This team isn't going anywhere, so might as well have the young QB take his lumps this year to be better prepared for next year.

On a side note, I personally love Locker's FF upside. I've been trying to get him on the cheap in my deep keeper 2 QB league, but the owner isn't biting. I offered Bowe, Bradford and Brett Myers (this guys TE's suck and we start 2 in this league), no dice.

Locker will start as soon as he is healthy enough to do so. The Titans don't believe he'll be ready by Sunday so Hasselbeck will start, but we'll have to wait and see after that. As for the injury severity, he would be out for the year if he were to get surgery to repair it, but since it's his non-throwing shoulder he can still play with the injury and hope it doesn't get hurt a third time.