[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rainbow Pride

rajncajn

are you the thread police around here now? I think half your posts are you complaing about what's posted where and whether you think it's relevant or not..

How is this relevant to the topic at hand?

are you the thread police around here now? I think half your posts are you complaing about what's posted where and whether you think it's relevant or not..

I'd like you guys to stop picking on steve just because he's gay. TIA

Was I wrong? Did the thread get moved to the tailgate where it belongs?

No I'm not the thread police, that would be people like Big John. I'm simply expressing my opinion. Maybe you like these threads on the fantasy football forum, being bumped to the top of the list.

TWINKIES ANYONE is your problem with me? Give it a rest already. You're probably the one that is gay since you keep calling other people gay.

And didn't you admit you had gay sex in that thread a while back (something about "have you ever done anything embarrassing").

TWINKIES ANYONE is your problem with me? Give it a rest already. You're probably the one that is gay since you keep calling other people gay.

And didn't you admit you had gay sex in that thread a while back (something about "have you ever done anything embarrassing").

Yes, I rammed SheikYerbuti when we were in college, along with like 40 other dudes. That hardly makes me gay.

Yes several of them, what does that matter? Were you on TV? Was SheikYerbuti?

Does watching TV make one gay?

Are you just :fishy:

I've just rarely encountered someone as devoid of a sarcasm meter as you.

You need to have a thick skin here. Actually that used to be the case, now you just need to have a clue. Actually no, now you just need to, I don't know, like watching things go down in flames? :shrug:

I digress. Stop taking everything so literally, especially yourself. Observe how others practice self-deprecation, sarcasm, nuance, plays on words, ironic homoerotic jokes, all of that. If you don't think a post belongs in a certain forum, try to just move on. If the detlefs and bronco billys bore you to tears, learn to scan past their posts. Take the telephone pole out of your ass, go get laid, smoke a bowl, lighten up, have fun. You're the uptightest motherSNICKERSer here and thus a juicy target for bored CHEETOs like me.

But for real, I nailed SheikYerbuti like he owed me money, and he was amazing.

I hope all of this helps you.

• Like 1

Maybe you don't think he's an attention whore, but it seems to me that far too often I am hearing Chris Kluwe's opinion on many things that, at least I, couldn't care less what he thinks on. Just like many Hollywood types, he thinks his opinion is all that really matters.

Kind of like your posts (or anyone's, for that matter) on an internet message board.

Kind of like your posts (or anyone's, for that matter) on an internet message board.

I see what you're saying & I'm assuming that was mostly a tounge-in-cheek statement, but just in case, there is obviously a HUGE difference in posting anonymously on a message board where your impact is very minimal and you're giving your opinion to a like-minded peer group and broadcasting your opinion through the media every chance you get when you are someone in his position.