[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advice: Trade away Matty Ice/Bowe/Felix for Harvin/BigBen?

I have a pretty good team in a 12 teamer, but with bad luck now stand at 2-4.

QB Ryan

RB (start 2-3) Lynch, Ridley, Martin, Felix, Ballard, Wilson

WR/TE (start 3-4) JJones, DBowe, ABrown, BLloyd, KBritt, KRudolph, JGordon

I've been offered two deals that would basically:

Give Matt Ryan, DBowe, Felix

Get Big Ben, PHarvin

I am seriously considering it.

1) I fear Bowe is on the verge of a big drop-off with rumors he wants out, the QB situation, and general mess in KC.

2) It helps me win this week. Harvin & Big Ben will replace Felix and Hasselbeck.

Final Roster would be:

QB Big Ben

RB Lynch, Ridley, Martin, Ballard, & Wilson

WR/TE JJones, Harvin, ABrown, Blloyd, KBritt, KRudolph, JGordon

This is a tough one. I think I like the trade for you though. I agree, I definitely can see Bowe's production dipping, and I can actually see Ryan not tearing it up like he has been. Harvin is definitely a stud, so the only question is Big Ben. But I think he can do just fine.

I'm not completely sold on the trade, but I'd lean towards pulling the trigger.

I think you're giving up a little on QB,but gaining a lot on WR.

With two Steelers RB's hurt, Ben is going to have to be throwing the ball. I can see him putting up good numbers.

I know every team in our League starts the Steelers WR's, but Ben has been stuck on the bench because the guy that has him also has Aaron Rodgers.

I play Harvin every week and will continue to play him.

I would go for the trade if I was you.

Is it PPR? If so, that would be the only way I'd even consider that trade. Yeah, you have to worry about Bowe potentially, but to me - Harvin only poses a potential major upgrade if you're talking PPR. Matt Ryan and Big Ben are nowhere near each other in terms of value. Ryan had one bad game this season, so far, there's no QB that is immune to that. Big Ben will not consistently put up anything close to what Ryan can on any given week.

If you look at the short term (ie this week) - yeah it may help you, but it definitely hurts in the long run. And I mean, honestly, it's not like you're hurting at WR. You have B Lloyd there, and Britt should start coming on strong soon as well. I'd think long and hard about sticking with what you have.