[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Russell "throw deep every pass" Wilson

Djgb13

Those drops didn't help, Turbin drop had td written all over it. The interception was awful triple coverage. I have to hand it to the 49ers for coming out in the second with a different game plan that work.

I understand the guy is a rookie. However he should have been playing football long enough to know you dont win games by throwing deep every play. You have to get your first downs and TDs will eventually come. Alex Smith sure changed it up during the second half by checking down and dumping it off for 5 yards. Those passes might be small but build up. Yea Wilsons receivers could have done a better job at catching the ball cause there were 3 that I can recall that should have been caught but didnt which killed the drive. Regardless I think he needs to do a better job at hitting his receivers that arent running deep routes every pass

What is Wilson??? Is he black or Tongan? I think we all need to know if Scoobys Hubbyoffensive remarks in that earlier thread were even racially correct

Got some shades of Indian possibly?

Well he did a rain dance and threw some real tomahawks on the Patriots last week.

He has migrated, or possibly been forced to migrate, from VA to WI now to WA just like the Indians....it's official now.