[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks Vernon, appreciate the 0.

Geo33

Seriously - how do you have a weapon like Vernon Davis on your roster and not even target him once in a game? Unless that kind of guy is in triple coverage every play, you put a few passes out there and let him find a way to get to the football. Hard to knock coaching and QB play in what was a nice W for SF, but geez....

Are you guys concerned for the rest of the season? Bc I have hunch this is becoming a trend.

What makes you say that? Davis prior to last week has had at least 5 targets in every game but one, and was up to 7+ in half of them.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I started Vernon in a few leagues and his anomaly certainly stings. But to say you want Heath freak'n Miller over Davis is just plain asinine. Gore had a HUGH night and that alone could have accounted for a few things. The Seattle secondary is pretty stout and teams have been double, almost TRIPLE teaming Davis since a few games back. While I don't expect last nights low production to continue, I'll happily trudge out Davis over almost any TE.

for such an expert, you sure don't pay attention to top 5 players in their position. miller has outperformed davis 4-2 weeks and is at 2 or 3 in average ppg. davis is more athletic and has a higher upside, but miller is much more steady and straight up has more points (including having a bye while davis has not). davis is going to get much more attention than miller (with wallace, brown, sanders as other options).