[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I haven't seen a beating like this since

TimC

What does $200 million worth of quitters look like? Too bad the Orioles didn't win last series. Not saying they would've beaten Detroit, but they wouldn't have rolled over and played dead. Yankees should've quit months ago like that other horrible baseball franchise, the Red Sox did. At least we won't have to see this over-rated franchise anymore this year.

Tigers have been on fire for the past two months. I dont think there was anything the Yankees could do. When Jeter broke his ankle it was definantly over.

Hit the freaking ball? One thing I recall being mentioned by a ton of former players on the radio and such was that the Yankees were making it easy on opposing pitchers. Bailing them out and letting them get away with bad pitches by not jumping on them. Popping up juicy 2-0 and 3-1 pitches, things like that. And fanning as often as they did was murder. Who was it, Cano? Dude looked completely lost up there.

I could give a rat's ass about A Rod, but dude was taking all the crap despite the fact that he had plenty of company in terms of failing miserably at the plate.

I mean, kudos to the Tigers and all, but it's not like the Yanks ran into some buzz saw that simply couldn't be beat despite the Yank's best effort. They sucked horribly and that was a lovely thing to watch.