[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heading to Giants/Redskins

FWmaker

One of the most fun to watch was LT. Absolutely phenomenal.

Also, way up there (in my book) is Phil Sims

But, I think may favorite is Mark Bavaro. Tough as nails. Did his business.

Yeah, LT obviously was a phenomenon that changed the game, so that's an easy one.

I agree about Bavaro and he was definitely my favorite back then. Simms drove me absolutely nuts, much like Eli earlier in his career, though obviously turned in one of the best SB performances ever. Back in my teens I didn't fully appreciate what we had in Simms and wanted them to start Hostetler. :lol:

With the benefit of hindsight my favorite of all time is Harry Carson. Humble, underrated, completely overshadowed by LT but clearly one of the alltime greats. I was moved when he was finally inducted into the HoF and I think he's just a class act all around and the best living representation of what the franchise stands for -- excellence, class, humility, professionalism. I hate to read that he's now suffering from post-concussion syndrome and I hope he doesn't end up a drooling vegetable.

Hopefully, he wasn't one of the thousands of people that left to beat traffic after Moss scored that go-ahead TD.

Nope! There 'til the end!

Got to parking lot at 9:10am to tailgate. Awesome weather. Good chow, Sam Adams, threw the football around.

Game blew my stress test away. Great game with the Jints victorious. The world is OK