[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeMarco Murray

Wiseman155

Anybody hear anything more than what the statement has been? So far all I've heard is that he has some ligament damage but no break. Does that mean one week, two, or more? The team is giving nothing on a timeline and that worries me.

Usually when there is no exact timeline, especially after so much time, it means that the team is trying to keep something under wraps.

I would love to hear if anyone knows of an expected return? Obviously it won't be this week, but is next week out of the picture?

Murray says he is playing in week 8. Don't like the words "ligament damage" but it could be that they are just stretched and can play through some pain next week. If Felix goes off this week I would suspect they will go with Felix next week also so that Murray has an extra week to heal up and be ready for the Giants and Eagles on the road with is a critical stretch of games. No chance they let him hurt it further and be out for an extended time.

This is set up to be just like last year but in reverse. Last year, Felix is out, Murray comes in and tears it up in an easy matchup vs the Rams and he is the greatest thing since Emmitt. Felix has to heal, and come back only when Murray gets hurt to finish the season. This is going to be the same thing....... I know I am in the minority in that while I like Murray and love when he is on the field, I think Felix, while most think he sucks, is as good for us. If he does not do well with this opportunity tomorrow vs Carolina, then he doesnt deserve to start again for us. This is his golden opportunity to make non-believers..............believe............again...............until next week anyways.

Go Cowboys!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard any updates on Murray??? This guy is killing me and he "said" he was gonna play in Week 8, and its now week 10 and still haven't seen a reliable timetable for when he's coming back...

Have any of the Dallas Homers heard anything more reliable about when he's coming back??

(FFChamps)Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray (foot) participated in a brief individual drills Thursday. SOURCE: ESPN Dallas

Analysis: Murray is not going to play in Week 10 against the Eagles but this bodes well for his Week 11 status. "No question, he's starting to get better," Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones said. "He's got to be 100 percent before we put him out there." Murray has missed three straight games and Sunday will be his fourth

(FFChamps)Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray (foot) participated in a brief individual drills Thursday. SOURCE: ESPN Dallas

Analysis: Murray is not going to play in Week 10 against the Eagles but this bodes well for his Week 11 status. "No question, he's starting to get better," Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones said. "He's got to be 100 percent before we put him out there." Murray has missed three straight games and Sunday will be his fourth

Thanks, but feel like I keep hearing how well this bodes for him for the next week. I just hope he's back by the fantasy playoffs and can play at a high level!! :doh: