[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bills rb situation

Joebirds55

Last week both spiller and fjax put up solid numbers after a few straight weeks of doing virtually nothing. On one hand I'm thinking they were facing a tough d and just happened to have a good day and it will revert back to minimal production like previous weeks. On the other I'm thinking that maybe fjax is finally hitting his stride after his injury, and spiller is back to his early season form.

Who do you like better this week and rest of the season. Since I own both idk what to do with them (starting them at rb1 and 2 just seems too risky to me)

I was planning on going mendy spiller w leshoure at flex. Now going spiller leshoure witten at flex....just wanted to get a feel for others thoughts on running both those backs. Seems kinda risky putting all your eggs in one basket. Good matchup but until last week they were doing terrible splitting the carries. Figured there is someone on here w both spiller and fjax

Seems kinda risky putting all your eggs in one basket. Good matchup but until last week they were doing terrible splitting the carries.

To me the running game struggled in the two games that they got blown out - plus they were figuring out how to deal with injuries to their OL. Last week they seemed to get back on track against a much better defense than TEN's. I don't see TEN as being able to blow out BUF.

I'd start Spiller over FJax, If I could only start one - but I'd be happy to start both. I think both would outscore Witten - maybe not if you play ppr or Dez doesn't play.

in 1 yahoo 10 team pay league i didnt draft either but put in a waiver claim top priority on spiller in the early weeks and then got fjax a few weeks later when someone dropped him...so i do have both of them in one league.....starting spiller this week, no flex and no ppr yahoo standard league i think spiller is the better play.....he is alot more explosive and fjax's yards per carry worry me

I'm starting spiller over Jackson as well. If he got all the carries I believe he could be in the same category as foster, rice, and McCoy. Maybe I'm being biased because I'm a Clemson fan and since he played there I liked him. But the first weeks when he was getting the workload he is amazing. He did put up bad numbers for two weeks but I believe that had to do with his shoulder injury, Jackson coming back, and the bills trying to figure out how to work both in to the line up. However Spiller can score from anywhere on the field so I old much rather have him in