[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

buddahj

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

65 points from Stafford and Megatron.

Stafford has averaged 40 points in our league and Calvin is averaging 20.

I need Stafford to outscore Megatron by 23 points; Stafford averages 44.4pts and Megatron averages 22pts so it's going to be close.

Stafford averaging 40 points?? What is your QB scoring?

No doubt. I have a league where QBs get .5 per completion and 6point TDs where Stafford still is only averaging 32 points, with the leader Brees at 44 points a game.

Megatron >13 pts in a PPR. Not very optimistic.

Like I said, not optimistic that he gets >12 pts in a ppr. How effed up is that in a ppr that I cant even expect 12 pts from my #1 pick.

Going into the garbage time drive, the only way I lost tonight was if Detroit scored a passing TD while also allowing at least one sack that gave Stafford 8 additional possible yards passing to reach a threshold. That's exactly what happened. Lost by one.

I hate Monday night games.

Going into the garbage time drive, the only way I lost tonight was if Detroit scored a passing TD while also allowing at least one sack that gave Stafford 8 additional possible yards passing to reach a threshold. That's exactly what happened. Lost by one.

I lost by .20 pts with that last TD. This one hurts.

I lost by .20 pts with that last TD. This one hurts.

Ouch. What was weird for me was that I was facing Stafford and the Bears D, so INTs were a wash. And team D gets points for giving up fewer than 300 total yards, so Stafford passing at the end didn't mean much. I was doing the math as the end unfolded and knew that I could only lose if Stafford took a big 10+ yard sack yet also threw a TD. As soon as the sack happened, I just knew I was hosed. Someone else in my league ended up winning because Gould's kick was blocked.