[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cutler down

buddahj

Suh def tried to break Jay Cutler's something. You can tell he has a wrestling background from that body slam...

Now it makes sense! I was at the game and watching the replay on the Jumbotron. It appeared to me that Suh purposely used a leg sweep to cut Cutler's legs out from under him before slamming him to the ground. I thought to myself "what type of sadistic player makes a conscious decision to sweep the leg during a tackle?" I'm not saying I have definitive proof it was a leg sweep but it sure looked like it.

Oh, by the way............BEAAARRRRSSS!

That's what you get when you try to break a tackle from a man twice your size.

Cutler is lucky that his arm wasn't pulled off the way he was trying to get away while Suh hung on. Suh eventually got a better hold and tackled him. He wasn't trying to break anything, if he was he would have just ripped the arm off and beat him with it.

Cutler is lucky that his arm wasn't pulled off the way he was trying to get away while Suh hung on. Suh eventually got a better hold and tackled him. He wasn't trying to break anything, if he was he would have just ripped the arm off and beat him with it.

now that would be smash mouth football

Now it makes sense! I was at the game and watching the replay with Jumbotron. It appeared to me that Suh purposely used a leg sweep to cut Cutler's legs out from under him before slamming him to the ground. I thought to myself "what type of sadistic player makes a conscious decision to sweep the leg during a tackle?" I'm not saying I have definitive proof it was a leg sweep but it sure looked like it.

So that's where he went

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Now it makes sense! I was at the game and watching the replay on the Jumbotron. It appeared to me that Suh purposely used a leg sweep to cut Cutler's legs out from under him before slamming him to the ground. I thought to myself "what type of sadistic player makes a conscious decision to sweep the leg during a tackle?" I'm not saying I have definitive proof it was a leg sweep but it sure looked like it.

"Sweep the leg. No mercy."

Edited by buddahj

Saw a bit on NFLN about this, including them pointing out that Suh will not be fined by the league (not sure who thought he would be fined). Also a bit of Cutler's weekly radio show where he basically said that defensive players will try to do that (drive you into the ground, on your shoulder etc.). Its not against the rules and he knows its a possibility.

Had it been any other player than Suh nobody would have even talked about it, Cutler tried to get away, defender had a hold and brought him down.