[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

like i said...If you have any Lions Passing Option...trade them...

giantsfan

When I started this thread last time not many agreed. Now as we continue to see them struggle, I think it is clear as day.

This team is so undisciplined. Dropped passes all over the field. Fumbles. Dumb penalties. Pettigrew is a dropped pass or fumble waiting to happen. Even Calvin is dropping passes.

This team has no direction, and if I was a Lions fan I would pray that Schwartz gets fired.

so much for my #1 pick (megatron) this year. What a stinking pile of garbage that offense and play calling is. Only need 12 pts from him in a ppr to win. Effed up my entire year.

so much for my #1 pick (megatron) this year. What a stinking pile of garbage that offense and play calling is. Only need 12 pts from him in a ppr to win. Effed up my entire year.

this is why FF predictions are like trying to say if it will rain or not next month

I own Stafford in one league. I sat him this week and started Hasselbeck, because I know the Bears D is tough.

Stafford outscored Hass by just four points and change. :weird:

Yes, i still won my game, but Stafford is making life difficult. He should be scoring at least in the mid-20s each week. He was my third round pick in that league.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

madden curse obv

1. Madden Curse

2. Seems like the top ranked WR going into the year that gets drafted early in the first round because they are "safe" never ever pans out.

I have -0- Lions on any of my teams and figured stafford would not have a good year for multiple reasons. Wait for a great Calvin game...then trade him.

Stafford is worthless IMO.

Easier said that done. First off you're not going to get good value for any of these guys right now. In August I had another owner who desperately wanted Calvin (or Fitz) from me and had RB depth to trade (which is where I needed help). I was offered Ryan Matthews or Marshawn Lynch, also possilby a pick thrown in (depending on which WR and RB were involved). I didn't want to do that, not trusting either for this year or long term value. (Keeper league, 5 players kept with no resriction.)

I'm also not about to start benching Calvin, although this week Cecil Shorts who I signed off waivers would have been a better play than Calvin (or Fitz).

I don't think changing to Hill is going to help. Stafford is part of the problem but not a large part. Lack of a running game, dropped passed, OL issues, play calling, everything is a factor right now.

PS Talk about losing, I probably win my game if Calvin catches that pass over the middle that would have gone for 20-40 yards. Instead I lose by 3 with the Lions D doing their part to overcome my 13 point deficit, Calvin not so much.

Detroit reminds me a lot of Dallas. There is some nice talent on the team and they show a flash of hope once in a while but they are very sloppy and undisciplined and shoot themselves in the foot many times per game with penalties/T.Os

PS Talk about losing, I probably win my game if Calvin catches that pass over the middle that would have gone for 20-40 yards. Instead I lose by 3 with the Lions D doing their part to overcome my 13 point deficit, Calvin not so much.

Yep. I win my game if Stafford doesnt miss Titus on that long play in the first half

Easier said that done. First off you're not going to get good value for any of these guys right now. In August I had another owner who desperately wanted Calvin (or Fitz) from me and had RB depth to trade (which is where I needed help). I was offered Ryan Matthews or Marshawn Lynch, also possilby a pick thrown in (depending on which WR and RB were involved). I didn't want to do that, not trusting either for this year or long term value. (Keeper league, 5 players kept with no resriction.)

I'm also not about to start benching Calvin, although this week Cecil Shorts who I signed off waivers would have been a better play than Calvin (or Fitz).

I don't think changing to Hill is going to help. Stafford is part of the problem but not a large part. Lack of a running game, dropped passed, OL issues, play calling, everything is a factor right now.

This

Detroit reminds me a lot of Dallas. There is some nice talent on the team and they show a flash of hope once in a while but they are very sloppy and undisciplined and shoot themselves in the foot many times per game with penalties/T.Os

Yep, the resemble each other quite well.