[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

like i said...If you have any Lions Passing Option...trade them...

giantsfan

The Lions are one of the most pass happy offenses in the league, partially because they have yet to establish a solid run game but also because that's what worked well for them last year. However now that teams have had time to work on their defenses (no lockout), this offensive scheme seems to be less effective. It's going to be very hard to get the value you want out of Megatron or Stafford. Can't imagine you having anyone else in a serious play attempt besides Pettigrew unless you are in a deeper league/need a bye week player.

I am still smirking over benching Stafford and picking up Freeman off WW 15 minutes before kick-off last Sunday. But that was just a hunch and some luck. Frankly, at this point I'd rather ride Freeman over Stafford ROS. The remaining TB schedule is more QB friendlier than DET's.

In the cold world of annual redraft I can foresee dropping Stafford if his year continues to implode. He was my #2 pick so I have some ego wrapped around his roster spot but in a few weeks a RB handcuff like Goodson or Hillis maybe more valuable.

The Lions are one of the most pass happy offenses in the league, partially because they have yet to establish a solid run game but also because that's what worked well for them last year. However now that teams have had time to work on their defenses (no lockout), this offensive scheme seems to be less effective. It's going to be very hard to get the value you want out of Megatron or Stafford. Can't imagine you having anyone else in a serious play attempt besides Pettigrew unless you are in a deeper league/need a bye week player.

^This..

A Balanced offense leads to points on the board. The Lions like the Packers and the Saints were mainly revolved around passing last year which worked well during lockout year but as a result this year teams have gameplanned against getting beat by passing plays and top receivers.