[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PIT RB Dywer the rest of the season

XFlash

Mendy and Redman can not get healthy. So far it has been mis-information all week, each week only to not have them play or are rushed to play only to come out of game.

Dwyer had a good week, he has a couple of tougher games, but if he can be full-time, I think he will be a good low RB2 to solid RB3.

Anyone think he will take the main RB the rest of the season?

That is his value if Mendy stays out. Redmond might come in for some 3rd downs, but with that offense compensating for a week D, there should be plenty of redzone carries for "The Bus" wanna-be.

Johnathen Stewart was just named #1 by Carolina, is he a buy-low and what's his value to Dwyer?

Hey Guys,

Until Mendy is back and fully healthy I would continue ride "the wannabe bus" he is a solid and well rounded back. He will see his fair share of touches over the next few weeks as Redman is not fully healthy. Dwyer is also a good value for daily leagues as he is beginning to fill the stat sheet

The injury report shows Mendy out week 8 and Redman has questionable with two ankle injuries, most likely listed out by weeks end, but at best a handful of carries. I think Mendy will be out longer, if PIT is smart they will leave Redman out also. He is closer to be ready to come back then Mendy.

I got lucky on the waiver wire and have both JAX Jennings and PIT Dwyer. I'm rolling with Dwyer base on the Redman injury update and matchup against WAS.

I think PIT coaches can feel a little more secure resting the injured Mendy and Redman fully to make sure they are fully healthy for the rest of the season. Between Dwyer and a sprinkling of Rainey, they should be fine.

I'm hoping, at least for another week to cover Gore's bye, that Dwyer continues to start.