[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade offer (non PPC): Alfred Morris for Ryan Matthews

10 team league, standard scoring, no PPC.

Alfred Morris owner is offering me him straight up for Ryan Matthews.

Matthews has great match up this week (Cleveland), whereas Morris is going against Pittsburgh.

but, for rest of season, who has more upside?

as Matthews owner,always gotta worry about an injury, but can you trust Shanahan that Morris is the guy for whole season?

I see your point and have actually thought a lot about this because I have been contemplating a trade for these guys.

My gut says Mathews but Morris is getting it done right now. That being said, I truly don't think you can go wrong with either one but SD has a much better schedule IMO.

Edited by Piranha-z

I think we're past the 'will he or won't he' start Morris. Morris is going to be the starter every week so if you're going into a trade start with that outlook. The down side of Morris is he has to share carries with RG3 and Mathews shares carries with Battle (not much of a threat)

There is the injury concerns for Mathews, but that's true of anyone. Frankly, I like Mathews more as he's a seasoned vet. Ask yourself this, if you were doing a draft this week, based on what you know would you draft Mathews above Morris? Then decided the trade accordingly.

Mathews has a top 5 SoS while @Redskins have bottom 10. Mathews has game-breaking speed while Morris gets his in reps. Rivers isn't running anywhere while RGIII is culturing TDs a well as Yoing, so Mathews who's already had his bye (Morris week 11).

• Like 1

Mathews has a top 5 SoS while @Redskins have bottom 10. Mathews has game-breaking speed while Morris gets his in reps. Rivers isn't running anywhere while RGIII is culturing TDs a well as Yoing, so Mathews who's already had his bye (Morris week 11).

thanks for this information; appreciate it. Morris actually has his bye week 10, where I will be sitting down Trent Richardson, as well as flex option, Cobb....will sit tight with Matthews and hope his injury past is in the past..