[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Cowboys Oh Boy, BIG game.

Cowboyz1

I give them credit for not folding completely but mistakes got them in the hole and mistakes finished them off. F'in Brutal team to root for

Edited by whomper

Tony Romo isn't even a poor excuse for a Danny White or Gary Hogeboom. He needs to take his ill gotten millions and disappear. Complete choke artist.

And Garrett: How about insuring you get the first down on 3rd and 1 instead of going for the whole enchilada then have Romo throw a weak interception to seal our fate.

Cowboys are a running joke - I've retired my shirts and baseball caps until something (Romo, Garrett, Owner (not likely) changes).

Consistently inconsistent.......

Someone needs to shut that screaming lady up!

I would have paid good money to see both teams climb into the stands and beat her senseless.

What a finish, I still half-expected DAL to toss a game-winner at the end ie even after the Bryant catch.

Tony Romo isn't even a poor excuse for a Danny White or Gary Hogeboom. He needs to take his ill gotten millions and disappear. Complete choke artist.

And Garrett: How about insuring you get the first down on 3rd and 1 instead of going for the whole enchilada then have Romo throw a weak interception to seal our fate.

Cowboys are a running joke - I've retired my shirts and baseball caps until something (Romo, Garrett, Owner (not likely) changes).

Consistently inconsistent.......

What kind of spoiled baby of a fan are you? You Cowboys' fans make me sick. You don't hesitate to throw the number of rings they have won in people's faces any other time, but you're going to stop wearing their gear because your little cry-baby choke artist QB is not making you happy? You have no idea what real pain is as a fan so man up.