[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SANDY

frenzal rhomb

I know there is no forum for this anymore - at least I dont see one. But for those of us who lived through that - hope you are all ok. Ive never been through anything like that and Ive been through lots of hurricanes.

If you're referring to the tailgate forum it is still there, just click on The Huddle Forms (or this) to get to that page. Its quite over there but I think there was a thead about Sandy.

If you're referring to the tailgate forum it is still there, just click on The Huddle Forms (or this) to get to that page. Its quite over there but I think there was a thead about Sandy.

See now, here's a valid stevegrab contribution to these forums. I dunno wth that other guy was thinking. /wink

See now, here's a valid stevegrab contribution to these forums. I dunno wth that other guy was thinking. /wink

when I click on the forums - it is now collapsed into just the top three. I just figured somebody did something stupid on the tailgate site and it was eliminated. Didnt notice i had to click a second link to expand the page and access all forums

My bedroom window's seal wasn't strong enough and the window track filled up with water. I couldn't seal from the inside so it just soaked the floor beneath it and stained the wall where the water ran down. I'm sure the person in the apt below had some ceiling damage. My apt is on the end and faces Lake Erie. I've never seen waves that big. The north end of my balcony railing went missing. It was found dangling off the end of the balcony tangled in the directv wires. I almost lost the directv dish. Plenty of cars were without windows on Tuesday morning. I've still got no TV and won't until they can fix the railing. The dish is not mounted on the railing but in a frame weighted down by 6 of those cement block garden stones. I couldn't sleep Monday due to the wind and the windows rattling. I thought for sure the windows were going to break. Glad I made it through relatively unscathed.

My bedroom window's seal wasn't strong enough and the window track filled up with water. I couldn't seal from the inside so it just soaked the floor beneath it and stained the wall where the water ran down. I'm sure the person in the apt below had some ceiling damage. My apt is on the end and faces Lake Erie. I've never seen waves that big. The north end of my balcony railing went missing. It was found dangling off the end of the balcony tangled in the directv wires. I almost lost the directv dish. Plenty of cars were without windows on Tuesday morning. I've still got no TV and won't until they can fix the railing. The dish is not mounted on the railing but in a frame weighted down by 6 of those cement block garden stones. I couldn't sleep Monday due to the wind and the windows rattling. I thought for sure the windows were going to break. Glad I made it through relatively unscathed.

Sorry to hear about the damage, gald that you're doing relatively ok (power is at least on). I didn't see any news Monday night, lost my local channels on dish. Then I watched last night and was pretty shocked to see the damage in the Cleveland area. 30 miles south in Akron we have almost nothing compared to that.