[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Thomas to Detriot?

Seahawk

I don't understand the falling out the Jags had with Mike Thomas this year. From the 2 years passed he produced some decent numbers on a team with a pathetic passing offense that went primarily to MJD. I also don't know what this really means for the other two young WR in Detroit. I defiantly consider him in PPR consider how much Stafford passes. Why couldn't have Seattle made this move were hurting at WR right now.

The only thing DET has is WR. That makes no sense.

I am not so sure....CJ has been a shell of himself with all the double-teams he has received. Detroit could use a decent #2 to take advantage of the single-coverage, and to date, no one has stepped up consistently.

An RB might have seemed more logical, but I doubt there are many quality backs to be had....so a WR with potential is certainly a decent door prize.

Titus Young is leaps and bounds superior to Thomas. He'll continue to be a WR5 unless another injury gets him into 3 wideout sets. Deep leaguers that utilize PPR should take notice thpugh. Especially if you get return yards, which is what I have him pegged at.