[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BOTH forums?

BigMikeinNY

Once you get the 3 forums, go to top click on forums again, it will give the rest of the forums.

When I try that, I get this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-bin/redirect.ha was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at forums.thehuddle.com Port 80

Thx for the response loaf but - nope - same error ... when I use Firefox, my default browser. However, it seems that if I switch to IE, I can use the various 'forum' links at the top/bottom of the new '3 forum menu' page to back into the BOTH forums ... if I can get into the support forum using IE, I can post about the issue there later today on behalf of Firefox users, assuming it is a browser specific problem and has not been addressed before I get the chance to be back on.

Edited by ts

When I try that, I get this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-bin/redirect.ha was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at forums.thehuddle.com Port 80

Hit the green Forum button directly above the forums.

Hit the green Forum button directly above the forums.

Nope, have been doing that, no luck.

Today, I tried clearing all cookies - no luck. Tried logging out of the Huddle, no luck. Log out of Forums, no luck. I did find one odd item, if I access the forums while logged in using my forum account, I get the new "3 item" menu ... click on any 'forum' link to attempt access to the no longer visible by default sub forums and I get the same 404 error as I have been getting. BUT - if I then click back on the browser to return to the 3 item forum list and then log out of the forums - the page instantly refreshes and I am presented with the old "all forums" menu, like we used to get by default a week or 2 ago. In addition, if I log back into the forums while the legacy "all forums' menu is up, I still get the old "full" menu after logging in ... until I click on the 'Forums" link, then we are back to the 404 error.

In addition, if I type the full URL into the address bar (for example: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/forum/7-the-tailgate/) all is well, I get to the desired sub forum no problem.

Since I have tried all the above log out/clear cookies, etc ideas that I can think of, I am now stuck ... would love to know if anyone else has reported a similar issue on Firefox or any other browser, although loaf reports having no FF problems. I am on FF 15.0.1 if it matters.

Edited by ts
  • WJW locked this topic