[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Julio/Roddy Home v Road debate continues to week 9

peteteacher2001

It has been perfectly consistent so far. Perfectly. This week though Julio Jones gets the rookie Claiborne who will gamble and get burned. White gets Brandon Carr who has been pretty solid in most games. Kind of hard to go against "never and always" until it breaks though.

I will admit it is getting a little crazy how perfectly the split is working, but I'd bet money that they wont hold julio back at hone in a night home game with dallas desperate for a win.

Still always possible he gets shut down at home, but I domt think it will be for lack of trying to get him the ball.

who instead are you going to start when you bench Julio freakin' Jones because of some weird quirk that's been remarkably consistent? Does anyone think the Falcons actually design a radically different game plan based on being at home? No way he sits on my bench.

I probably wouldn't sit him either unless I had a consistent scorer to replace him. But I'm also puzzled as to how he is somebody's flex player unless they are stacked at WR or maybe start just 1 WR. Hard to believe he isn't WR1 or WR2 on most teams.

That is why its always helpful to have more info (who are you playing him instead of, or if he's sitting who are you using to replace him).

I can't believe it, but this is the week I am actually going to bench him. I have considered it before, but this is the first week I have legitimate alternative options.

Start 2 WR:I have AJ Greene, V Jax, and Julio.

Flex WR/RB: Starting Rashad Jennings over him?

At least this is what I currently have... :unsure:

I can't believe it, but this is the week I am actually going to bench him. I have considered it before, but this is the first week I have legitimate alternative options.

Start 2 WR:I have AJ Greene, V Jax, and Julio.

Flex WR/RB: Starting Rashad Jennings over him?

At least this is what I currently have... :unsure:

I'd have a really hard time starting Jennings over Julio.

I think at this point in the season the only way your benching My man Julio is if you crazy deep. This guys upside is simply too tremendous to sit, that is all.

Edited by Seahawk