[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any trades gonna go down?

Cunning Runt

I've heard the same rumors most of you have probably.

I grabbed Chris Ivory and LeGarrett Blount for laughs just in case one or both happened to get moved. Sounds like their contracts are the most tradable anyway. I can drop 'em again if nothing shakes out, which it probably won't.

Anybody hearing anything on either of these two guys specifically but really about any trades of note?

Hoping that Jared Cook gets traded. Out of the teams who could use him, couldn't see a worse situation than Tennessee.

Hell, now that the Tebow-dementia, err sorry, mania has worn off, I'd love to see that experiment and circus continue in Jacksonville... But then who will Ryan have to play special teams?

Edited by delusions of grandeur

:shrug:

Nobody has heard much concrete so they're not posting. You said you've probably heard the same rumors as others, so most didn't bother to post the rumors they've heard.

Well, considering this is a fantasy football message board, I would certainly think that over the course of several hours, someone might at least reply with something...anything. There are some players being talked about that could make a difference fantasy-wise if something were to go down.

My post was more an observation of the quality of these boards anymore. Just not nearly the resource it used to be. I pay here, but I very infrequently even look at the paid content. I scour the boards for tidbits and ask questions I hope to get responses to and when there are no responses whatsoever, it makes me wonder. I know you're newer here, but I can assure you this place used to be much more active and useful.

Well, considering this is a fantasy football message board, I would certainly think that over the course of several hours, someone might at least reply with something...anything. There are some players being talked about that could make a difference fantasy-wise if something were to go down.

My post was more an observation of the quality of these boards anymore. Just not nearly the resource it used to be. I pay here, but I very infrequently even look at the paid content. I scour the boards for tidbits and ask questions I hope to get responses to and when there are no responses whatsoever, it makes me wonder. I know you're newer here, but I can assure you this place used to be much more active and useful.

I understand the forum used to be better, I am new to posting but was a lurker for years before that. I just assumed nobody was posting because they had nothing concrete. Short of a team announcing a trade it is all speculation and rumor.

I understand the forum used to be better, I am new to posting but was a lurker for years before that. I just assumed nobody was posting because they had nothing concrete. Short of a team announcing a trade it is all speculation and rumor.

Whereas I think no one was posting 'cause there's hardly anyone left to post.

Another site I visit has had nearly 40 posts since yesterday about trade rumors, thoughts, etc... and this one on the other hand has had very few with 4-5 being a discussion about why so few posts.

Trust me, this has NEVER been a problem here.

I prefer discussion, however unlikely a trade actually happening might have been, vs. apathy a 100 times out of a100.

I'll play along. Blount isn't going to get traded, Williams isn't going to get traded, Bowe isn't going to get traded, Tebow isn't going to get traded, Ivory isn't going to get traded. Happy?