[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordy Nelson

Rileyrott

It looks like it will either be another GTD, or he sits again in Week 9. Crap.

Per Roto:

Jordy Nelson (hamstring) won't test his injured hamstring until Friday.

Nelson sat out Wednesday's practice, and will be limited to rehab work on Thursday. It's similar to Nelson's Week 8 pattern, where he was "real close" to playing against the Jaguars. However, the tea leaves are beginning to suggest Green Bay's No. 1 receiver will miss his second straight game, and that owners need to be making a backup plan. With the Pack taking on a slumping Cardinals team, holding Nelson out would give him three full weeks of rest with Green Bay's bye on tap for Week 10.

Source: Packers on Twitter

Oct 31 - 2:29 PM

Yep, the bye week is key. I don't think they will risk his injury. Hamstring injuries take a long time to heal. I have Jordy and am assuming he is not playing week 9 and have a backup plan. Unfortunately, my backup is Antonio Brown and his production has not lived up to the expectations.

As a Nelson owner, I am hoping that they just sit him through the bye week and let him get better. It's never a good idea to rush a guy back from a hamstring injury. I want Nelson at full strength for the FF playoffs.