[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Freeman

Scorcher

I'm going with him over Rivers and Palmer this week. I picked him up for a little depth as Rivers was not havnig a good year again. Even with the juicy Chiefs match-up for Rivers, I decided to mench him (his poor game last week killed me).

I think Freeman continues to do well, he was on fire a couple years ago (rooke season I think) then regressed a little.

cautious optimism. he was bad for over a year but hoping he's turned the corner..

I think he has the potential; he has good WR's and it looks like they are going for an offense that is spread out between the run and the pass. The run game is legitimate. I think the coaching change and the addition of Martin has made a hugh difference. In the beginning of the year I think they put too much emphasis on the run.

I think he has the potential; he has good WR's and it looks like they are going for an offense that is spread out between the run and the pass. The run game is legitimate. I think the coaching change and the addition of Martin has made a hugh difference. In the beginning of the year I think they put too much emphasis on the run.

Good point about Martin and the improved run game, it really does open up more passing. Plus the addition of VJax has given him a much better WR1.