[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens Use of Ray Rice

Gourdeau

Rice starts out the 1st quarter with 50 yards and a TD. Coaches think, oooooooooo maybe now Joe Flacco came be the QB we want him to be?? lets have him throw a million times. It's so frustrating to watch them continuously try and force something that isn't there.

Exactly, and when they do use him its, lets run him right into the line?? Dude is scary fast and shifty, send him outside with a toss, thrown him some screens.... nope, lets go deep to Torrey on every pass cause our boy Flacco is as accurate as Tom and Peyton.

Same chives every chivesing week. It is unbearable to watch and it pisses me the chives off. I love the language filter though.

I would extend this to year-after-year. Rice finished with good stats but my God did he leave alot on the field. Cam Cameron is beyond an idiot.

Exactly, and when they do use him its, lets run him right into the line?? Dude is scary fast and shifty, send him outside with a toss, thrown him some screens.... nope, lets go deep to Torrey on every pass cause our boy Flacco is as accurate as Tom and Peyton.

fwiw, thru 9 weeks the Ravens rank 31st with just 29 runs up the middle, however their 5.79 YPC average is 2nd best in NFL...they do run over LG a lot, 50 times which ranks 2nd and their YPC is 4.92 which is 8th best.... Edited by keggerz

Rice has left at least 10 points on the field the last 2 weeks running. They're winning so Cameron thinks he's a genius. When they lose 3 to Pittsburgh twice and Denver, the stupidity of not establishing a run game will be a little clearer.

Doesn't help us Rice owners but guarantee it hurts the Ravens over the course of a season.

I don't really hate any player in the NFL and I don't really wish harm on any player either, but I hate Cam Cameron with a passion. Baltimore is not going to be a real contender this year if they continue to play this way.