[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Walk DMC"

luke davenport

I was watching Goodson play well in relief of McFadden and thought to myself how much better off the Raiders might be with him. Not 5 seconds after that thought(literally) I see Goodson get hurt. Wow. The Raiders are so cursed that everyone's preseason McHandcuff, Taiwan Jones, was already hurt and not playing today. Too bad the trade deadline passed or they could have sent another couple of first round picks to the Bengals for BGE.

I was offered Dez Bryant AND Stevan Ridley for McFadden. I told the guy, "whatever gimme a break, look at ddude's playoff schedule!" ... I should have known he would never make it to the playoffs.

Bingo. I made the same error of forgetting his unlikelihood of being around for the playoffs. So I did try to do the right thing with the Goodson handcuff. Strike two. So I got Reece. Now I'm carrying three Oakland RBs, two as dead spots. My only hope now that a decent trade is out of the question is that Reece strikes a little PPR gold and the other two heal quickly. Smart money is probably against both.

Bingo. I made the same error of forgetting his unlikelihood of being around for the playoffs. So I did try to do the right thing with the Goodson handcuff. Strike two. So I got Reece. Now I'm carrying three Oakland RBs, two as dead spots. My only hope now that a decent trade is out of the question is that Reece strikes a little PPR gold and the other two heal quickly. Smart money is probably against both.

And I thought carrying three Pittsburgh RBs was bad (Mendy, Dwyer and Redman).