[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Survived Brandon Marshall and Doug Martin?

Capt. Stanky

Thankfully, I dropped my highest point total of the year in my deep keeper local. I'm up 37 going into Monday night and he has Pierre Thomas. I thought I was done after the early games. That Chi Ten Game was very strange. Since when did Lovie run up the score on teams like Bill? I should survive Brandon Marshall's game, but I doubt anyone survived Doug Martin.

but I doubt anyone survived Doug Martin.

I will if Vick does not surpass his season average for FF pts in the one league I faced Martin. Would have had more breathing room if I started Palmer over Big Ben or either BGE or the other dude with a bunch of names over A Bradshaw.

I have Martin in two leagues, neither of my opponents survived. It's a darn good thing too, because I also have DMC and JCharles in one of those leagues, so my flex position had to carry my RB1 and RB2 slots.

In the other league I play in, the Martin owner also has Marshall, and he still has Brees to go tonight. Utter devastation will be wreaked on his opponent, thank god it is not me.

I will if Vick does not surpass his season average for FF pts in the one league I faced Martin. Would have had more breathing room if I started Palmer over Big Ben or either BGE or the other dude with a bunch of names over A Bradshaw.

I need 16.34 points to tie or 16.35 points from Michael Vick to make sure Doug Martin's game was not for naught and get the "W". It's a shame I benched Andrew Luck. For me, this game will be whether I survived DMAC's injury and the Chargers defensive explosion.

Edited by electricrelish

The reason I should survive is primarily thanks to Brady and Hernandez being on bye. I know what your thinking, but follow me here. We start 2 QB's and 2 TE's, so I was forced to start Carson Palmer and Brett Myers. I got over 60 combined pts from the Oak. duo (PPR). Eric Decker and Ray Rice also contributed to the top score I've posted all year (217; we start 5 IDP's to go along with 9 offensive players). The guy I am playing will more than likely have the 2nd highest score.

I need 16.34 points to tie or 16.35 points from Michael Vick to make sure Doug Martin's game was not for naught and get the "W". It's a shame I benched Andrew Luck. For me, this game will be whether I survived DMAC's injury and the Chargers defensive explosion.

No it's not.

I'll be on pins and needles tonight. In one league, I'm up by 11 to the Brandon Marshall owner but he has Jimmy Graham going tonight. In another league, I am tied with my opponent but I have Jimmy Graham and he has Lance Moore. Oh, the dilemma. I need Jimmy Graham to outpoint Lance Moore but score fewer than 11 points. Sort of a messed up set of fantasy allegiances tonight. I could win or lose both matchups tonight, all based on 1 player: Jimmy Graham.

I survived Martin's big game. He was also starting RGIII, Foster, and some terrible WR's (Boldin, Hawkins, Shorts) though. His TE was Bennett. He left Hartline and Donnie Avery on the bench, or he would have won.

I feel this owner's pain. Gronk was on a bye. Harvin got hurt. MRyan and Cruz had off games. Pettigrew did nothing. Falcons D did nothing. Dagger.

I played against the team who fields not only Martin and Marshall, but he also has Aaron Rodgers, Mikel Leshoure, Chargers Defense, and yesterday morning he picked up B Myers and put him in.

WTF...

I'm not gonna be sitting down for a few weeks from this one..

I didn't face Marshall or Martin, I got slammed by the injury imp instead. A Brown, K Wright, McFadden and Martellus.....and I faced Richardson and Peterson.

In the other, I lost Percy, and got the shaft from Nicks.

0-2 in the H2H's this week. :kicksrock:

Edited by PPIchamp

I played against the team who fields not only Martin and Marshall, but he also has Aaron Rodgers, Mikel Leshoure, Chargers Defense, and yesterday morning he picked up B Myers and put him in.

WTF...

I'm not gonna be sitting down for a few weeks from this one..

Ouch

Survived until that last drive. :sad:
  • Like 1