[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mathews, JCharles or LeShoure this weekend RB#2

bedo14925

Who do i start as my #2 RB behind Foster? I had been rolling out Foster and JCharles with Mathews as my Flex each week except for bye weeks.

My WR's have been very solid except Nicks of 'course

WR's are Nicks, Marshall, Decker and VJax.

I am starting Marshall and VJax and using Decker as my Flex this week.

I need a #2 RB and cannot decide between Mathews, Charles and LeShoure.

I think maybe LeShoure is my safest bet but you just never know when Mathews or especially Charles could go off....

I like a Monday night match up for Charles but KC has been so terrible and Pittsburg Defense is certainyl stout...

Help me out with my #2 RB this week.

Thank for the reply....any other opinions?

I was ranking them LeShoure, Charles, Mathews but the first reply back above is thinking I should start Mathews which I had ranked 3rd of my choices.

Maybe my head is just not on straight this week.

I would ride a hot hand and go with Leshoure. Would be hard to sit him after a 3 TD day, no matter who they're playing. Minnesota gave up 124 and a TD to Lynch last week so its not like the Vikings' run D is great. Leshoure should produce well in this game and I can see 90 yards and a TD from him.

OK folks I've got LeShoure in next to Arian Foster (tough match up but have to start him).

I still think Mathews could have a nice game even against Tampa Bay but LeShoure should get enough touches and some goal line action to warrant a start.

I also want to be able to use Jamaal Charles but I have to see something from him and more importantly KC before I have confidence.

Thank a lot for those who replied and helped and if anyone else has a thought let me know what your thinking