[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

YAHOO! down...

TurboCowboy

Yes, three leagues and no info.

<cue obligatory post from random self-righteous Huddler saying "that's what you get when you use a free platform">

Not sure what us self-righteous about it but what do you expect for free?

Btw- I'm in two yahoo leagues

We used to pay the $120 or whatever per year for it because we love the Stat Tracker. We had no problem paying. We still would have no problem paying for outstanding service.

Now, I still have some of our teams unable to access Yahoo and we're 1:50 minutes into the day. Mine is working...

Unacceptable. :tdown:

I thought there was something wrong earlier when I was 11 on ww put in a bid for Bronco's D and it went to the no. 12 on the WW. I tried to get through to them on their so called "Help" desk, but that was like trying to find 2 employees from Bank of America that know what the other one is doing.

• Like 1

Thank you for the information. Looks like a complaint email to Yahoo this week maybe inorder especially if it was down before game time, that is no update possible or last minute checks or changes.

Grand Epic Fail. :pflag:

If you can send an e-mail to Yahoo and get a response let us know how you did it, even if the response came from a robot or an obscure village in India.

• Like 1

Perhaps "smug" would be a better word choice than "self-righteous."

Still down for me with most games in the late third quarter or early fourth quarter. At least I can still access Yahoo!'s crappy news articles and low-brow videos. <eye roll>

Do you mean the one that said Eli would be a flame?

• Like 1