[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver LB Woodyard - rest of season

XFlash

I did not see the game.

I knew that there would be some share time with DJ coming back, but did not expect very low LB points.

Can anyone chime in that saw the game on the LB situation in Denver?

If DJ is back full-time, then Woodyard is worthless to keep.

I didn't see that game but I can tell you the following:

1. Woodyard played in all 70 of the team's defensive snaps.

2. DJ didn't play this week.

3. I don't know exactly what to expect when DJ gets back on the field but i do believe it will impact Woodyard in a negative way.

Strange game if he played all snaps. Everyone has a downer of a game every now and then. I did not expect that. By the stats, Von Miller and Keith Brooking got a bump up in their usual low tackle count.

Hopefully John Fox see that Woodyard earn the starting spot and keeps him full-time.

I just read the news article that DJ is still on the team the remainder of the season. He lost a lot of $$$. The current article shows that he is a backup to Woodyard. But then very recent article tells that they may need DJ defensive presence?

Both articles were on the MFL news articles.

Since DEN is on the hook for the rest of his salary, that does not translate to him playing. I'm hoping that DEN does not disrupt the defensive team just for him to start again. Woodyard as be outstanding to date.

I'm still starting Woodyard until something happens during the game that shows he will not be the primary LB anymore.