[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What could I trade for a QB...Big Ben may be out

ob187

What could I trade for a QB?

Available options are Palmer or Cam Newton

I'm in 2nd place at 7-3 in a 12 team, h2h, standard, non-ppr, 6pt/td

Start - 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1flex, 1te, 1td, 1pk

QB:

RB: Forte, Charles

WR: Calvin, Marshall, Wayne

TE: Jimmy Graham

FX: Redman

PK: Gould

TD: Dolphins

Out - DMC, Big Ben

Bench:

RB: Hillis, Gerhart, Benson

WR: Roberts, LaFell

TE: Myers

TD: Broncos

If I'm in ur position I go for Palmer first. He has been playing very well lately and has a great matchup this week against the Saints. He's also not considered an elite quarterback, but is a top 10 fantasy QB, Newton is not as of right now. My bet is u can come away with a steal and not do a lot of damage to ur team. If whoever has Palmer has a better QB try offering them DMC and a bench receiver. If they don't go for it then Maybe Newton and Dre is a better option. Andre is starting to look like his old, self he's been out of sync this season coming off his injury but he's starting to look healthy and dangerous.

If I'm in ur position I go for Palmer first. He has been playing very well lately and has a great matchup this week against the Saints. He's also not considered an elite quarterback, but is a top 10 fantasy QB, Newton is not as of right now. My bet is u can come away with a steal and not do a lot of damage to ur team. If whoever has Palmer has a better QB try offering them DMC and a bench receiver. If they don't go for it then Maybe Newton and Dre is a better option. Andre is starting to look like his old, self he's been out of sync this season coming off his injury but he's starting to look healthy and dangerous.

Teams with Palmer and Cam are the only ones willing to give up a QB