[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With Big Ben being out for several weeks (maybe)

biomaxdds

I'm interested as well.

Ben is my backup to Peyton. We have short benches and I was able to pick up Miller @ TE, other guy needed to drop him for a bye week filler, and he was on pace to get me a win, until Ben went down.

Thinking about trying to drop both for Olsen, and Dalton (both just dropped last week for by week help)

Even if he can go, he won't be 100% so if you have better options I'd say go for it.

Edited by nhoops

I'm interested because I took the "shotgun" approach this year with Big Ben, and have him in ALL 4 of my leagues as my main starter, which has done very well for me to this point, but now I'm sweating!!!!

:pullhair::bash::pullhair::bash::pullhair::bash:

Got him late 8th - 10th round (or trade), and have had close to top 5 QB production..... Ugh

Edited by Big Dogs

While it's possible for Miller to gain some value from dinks and dunks, a guy Wallace is essentially useless in most all formats, at least for this week. I'd imagine its a no brainer to start WR#3 types like Hartline, Mike Williams, etc. over him for the forseeable future that Ben is out :(

By the sounds of things the shoulder isn't the issue, he has a dislocated rib that if hit right it could hit his aorta and kill him. I'd have to imagine he will be out for a few weeks if this report is correct (read on pro football weekly, reported by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette).

If Ben is out for multiple games, does this greatly affect their playoff chances? In past years, the Steeler run game and defense was good enough to carry them if Ben missed a game. I don't feel that way this year.

Definitely they are not the same team as in the past with a solid running game and very good D. Polamalu has been out for most of the season, and they don't scare people like they used ti (except with those ugly throw back unis).

Hey Taz, how about a nickname for Troy Polamalu, something with the hair.