[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan or RG3?

pgi83

Moss has been cleared to play, and Garson might play. But yeah, I kind of agree. Griffin can get plenty of points with his legs though. It seems whichever qb I play, the one on my bench scores more pts. I haven't gotten it right yet, other than bye weeks..

I think you roll with Ryan at home. He's going to be looking to prove something after that home loss vs the Saints last week. As for RG3, division games are always tight. Plus too many variables---do the Eagles rally around the rookie? Do the Skins WRs keep dropping 5 passes each game? Ryan is the safer bet IMO. Good luck!

• Like 1

My line up is

QB: Ryan, RG#

WR: Harvin, Cobb, M Williams, B Lloyd, A Brown

RB: Rice, McCoy, Sproles, Jennings

TE: Graham, Miller

My league is non PPR, and gives pts for return yds. So, Harvin and Cobb are curently the highest scoring WRs. So im hoping Harvin is back next yr. I've been trying to trade for a top WR, but not getting any interest from the teams that have them...

I'm currently in 2nd place at 7-3, and have the most points scored in the league. What would ou suggest trying to get for RG3? what would you consider fair?

Sometimes it isn't always what's fair, but what fills the needs of the other team. First thing I would do is find two of the teams that have the worst QB's and see if they have a position you need. Then go from there. That's really all you can do to start out.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm on the same position. Do I start Griffin vs Cowboys over Ryan vs Tampa? I'm pretty sure whoever I pick, the one with more pts will be on my bench.

WhoI wouldn't go with Stafford, between Ryan and Dalton I'd still have to say Ryan, but clearly anything can happen, as we saw this past week..