[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Collusion?

Patriots

I'm absolutely no fan of overturning trades, as has been well documented here. But even I would have to take a second look at that trade. There's no question Vick is hurt, and by all appearances will be PHI's QB2 the rest of the season, barring a Foles injury or complete ineptness.

Who is the 2nd place team's other QB if they have one?

I'm absolutely no fan of overturning trades, as has been well documented here. But even I would have to take a second look at that trade. There's no question Vick is hurt, and by all appearances will be PHI's QB2 the rest of the season, barring a Foles injury or complete ineptness.

Who is the 2nd place team's other QB if they have one?

The second place team's other QB is Big Ben.

The second place team's other QB is Big Ben.

Well, the 2nd place team is snakebit at QB, no doubt. But this trade doesn't make sense. Dalton was outperforming Vick before Vick's injury. Now Vick gets hurt and even if he does come back has by most accounts been shelved for the season.

I'd have to do it with great regret, but I'd overturn that trade pending a rational explanation to the league from both owners. I can't help but see collusion here.

Like others said, ask team trading for Vick to explain their rational. If that isn't acceptable you should probably overturn the trade.

Not sure you can say it is collusion, but it is fishy. Why not trade for other players to help this year, or some draft picks for next year.

In a redraft this trade is pretty much indefensible. Not sure asking for a rationale adds much, although I think as Commish you'd have to give both sides a chance to explain themselves.

Philly does have a few weak passing Ds coming up but that's not going to do Vick any good from the bench.

http://www.lehighval...ot_officia.html

"He's going to handle it like he's going," Reid said of Foles. "Whether he does or not, we'll see how that works out."

Asked if he expected Vick to play again this season, Reid said, "I think so. We've just got to see. I don't know that. He hasn't done any of the tests so far."

I could see where someone would buy into this garbage.

Edited by v0dka

Vick was just dealt for Luck in one league I'm in, pretty much straight up. I didn't say a word about it. Been in the league 15 years, and these owners have been as well. What comes around goes around. If I'm deep sixed next year, and seen one of these two guys with a critical matchup, I'll send a little 'gift' to their opponent that week.

Its a $30 work league I joined this year cause they were short a player. I just found out that last year the commish locked a team out for not paying and then traded with them all year. Example of one trade was

James Startks and Mendenhall for Ray Rice

Some other scrubs for Jimmy Graham.

He went from dead last and ended up finishing second.

Someone else in the league told me about this and said people were scared to say anything and they are glad I called him out on it this year.

If $300 bucks is that important to you that you need to cheat at FF in a work league than good luck in life. They kind probably did not think ahead too far in that I am in management and they are not. Why would they want that reprutation in a the place they work,

Idiots. I was barley paying attention to this league since I pretty much outdrafted everyone and am hanging tight to a playoff spot. It is now my only goal to make sure these stiffs do not win the league.

This is the commish involved in trading with an locked/un-managed team??? That is pretty bad esp if no one was calling him on it.

I am glad you will get some $$ out of it this year.

Oh yeah. He did that last year and then this year he and his buddy were trying to use the last place team to bolster their rosters for the playoff run. And they also came up with an excuse that the waiting period for trades was too long so they were pushing there trades through.

They also both tried to veto my trade of Reggie Bush for the Chicago D last week.

Wow, that is some total BS action for a commish. Sounds like the collusion of this trade was the least of the leagues problems. I wouldn't blame owners for pulling BS like this if the commish is being a total D-bag in running the league.

I'd have no problem cheating in this league to stick it to the commish and his friends who he favors in screwing over others.

I give you guys credit for sticking with it for the rest of the year even though its only $30 league. Then again, I do a lot to spite wrong-doers.

For those colluding, I cant believe that they haven't thought of their credibility in the workplace. Whether its $30 or $3000, they will look for little ways to spin things to get an advantage in life. Dangerous.

I give you guys credit for sticking with it for the rest of the year even though its only $30 league. Then again, I do a lot to spite wrong-doers.

For those colluding, I cant believe that they haven't thought of their credibility in the workplace. Whether its $30 or $3000, they will look for little ways to spin things to get an advantage in life. Dangerous.

No kidding, you have to not be very bright (in addition to obviously immoral) to conduct shady dealings in a $30 FF league amongst co-workers.

Can I ask how old these geniuses are? The only reason I ask is that I am assuming them to be young punks, because I cant imagine a working man with the responsibilities of an older gent doing this for $300. I mean, its not like their running a scam that's subtle and no one sees it.

Maybe I am naive.