[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sproles?

teakay88

I have benched both Sproles and Ivory for Evan Royster. I stay away from the Saints' RBs this week since I have no idea what to make of this mess at the moment. It might turn out to be a foolish decision but at least I get to root for Shanahan doing whatever it is Shanahan does for whatever reason he does it.

I have to chose between Sproles and Ivory and I'm going with Ivory. He looks really good on tape and while the Saints are the most extreme RBBC team in the league, I think that they know that getting Ivory 10-15 touches in the game significantly improves their chances of winning. I'm going to take the conservative approach with Sproles coming off the injury.

I would not start Sproles. I have Sproles in one league and have benched him. He's still experiencing swelling in the hand. I even heard that if he does play it will be in a limited role such as kick/punt returns. Go with other options and if you have Ivory, he makes a nice, sneaky play here.

Edited by irish

Swapped in Sproles for Olsen in my FLEX yesterday with the news that Sproles would play. Thanks to this thread, I just slid Olsen back into my flex and Sproles will ride the bench for one more week. Hope Newton connects with Olsen for some good ones today.