[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A.Hernandez...cmon man!

tazinib1

Hard to believe

the first two trades where offered Thursday and Friday before the talk started to lead to him being 100% out for this week.

1. I offered J Bell (Detroit) and Aaron to the Leshoure owner for Steve Smith, a bit cheeky but expected counter or at least interest seeing as trade deadline and playoffs are starting.

2. I offered Josh Gordon and Aaron for Brandon Llyod declined. He counter offer for Adrian Peterson for Brandon Lloyd obvious joke.

I guess my trades could be looked at as "not great", but there wasn't even interest i.e. serious counter offer. Both Steve Smith and Lloyd are not being started by there owners this week and neither have lighted the fantasy world on fire. Lloyd is battling injuries as well, so I thought they both might be buy low contenders, but apparently there not.

And the week he came back versus the Seahawks I was offered J Best (Detroit) which I declined. I made a few more trades after that game but all were declined as well. People don't trust him for good reason his history dictates that. If I offered him for nothing certainly a trade would be made. What type of players specifically WR would you suggest I target for Hernandez ?

Edited by Seahawk