[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Me and Julio down by the sidelines

loaf

Looks like LeShoure would have been the play at least on my squad. Guess you can always fall back on the "start a RB if you can" mantra.

That said... lots of time left in this one and you'd think Ryan's play will regress to the mean, hopefully getting some balls Jones' way. :shrug:

Edited by darin3

I own Julio in two leagues and right now he's on both benches, but I'm looking for an excuse to play him, I really am. He was clearly limited last week, and left the game early, but still had 7 targets and 3 catches. Facing the 31st ranked defense against the pass, and on the road with a ridiculously good track record away from home, it's hard to imagine not playing him if he's active.

I'll probably leave him on the bench where I have options like Steve Smith, AJ Green & VJax in his place. But in another league I may play him over TY Hilton.

Julio declared active, and now reported from TB that Eric Wright will not play ... talk about opposing forces at play.

Less than 100% Julio Jones against a less then 100% and WR friendly secondary of the Bucs.

I think that unless you have a top 15 option to play instead, roll the dice with Julio. IMHO

Julio declared active, and now reported from TB that Eric Wright will not play ... talk about opposing forces at play.

Less than 100% Julio Jones against a less then 100% and WR friendly secondary of the Bucs.

I think that unless you have a top 15 option to play instead, roll the dice with Julio. IMHO

Im hoping you are right but then again with all my other options out except Golden Tate who I don't think gets better than

3 for 30 to 40 it's not like it's a big decision to make but the thought of a zero when its a must win game for me to make the playoffs I have been second guessing myself the last 2 days

This one is tough, but I think they'll need all the offensive help they can get to stay up on the Bucs on a hot streak right now.

Probably why they didn't test him too much last week going against a 3rd string QB, but if they can handle business this week and Julio is a risk of injuring, then it could just as easily be lots of decoy plays to keep him ready for the Saints on the short week (Thursday night game)

Still a big gamble, but I'm more optimistic he'll be needed than last week.

In one league I don't own Julio but I picked up Harry Douglas and thinking very hard about starting him but at present going with Marshall, Wayne and Blackmon over Douglas...also going against the grain and sitting Torrey Smith in that league.

For me it's either Julio or Fitz, and after seeing the pathetic offense in Arizona right now and the 3rd stringer QB, I'm gonna have to take the chance with a gimpy Julio over a healthy Fitz...... I just don't think Ryan Lindley :wacko: will be able to get him the ball without the St. Louis D forcing errant throws.... :bash: