[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ready to drop Reggie Bush

mikestrike

I'm done with Reggie Bush. And as long as DMC is injured, I can't afford to have him sit on the bench, I need a legitimate backup. Who should I grab?

Choices:

Steven Jackson

Shonn Greene

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Isaac Redman

Mikel Leshoure

Rashard Mendenhall

James Starks

Felix Jones

Andre Brown

Danny Woodhead

Vick Ballard

It's a 6 team league, so it's very competitive to get the top players and know exactly who to start.

Just looked at schedules, and here's what the future looks like for some of these players:

Leshoure: Houston, Indy, GB, Arizona, Atlanta, Chicago (wow, pretty iffy)

Jackson: Arizona, SF, Buffalo, Minn, TB, Seattle (not as bad)

BJGE: Oakland, SD, Dallas, Philly, Pitt, Baltimore (Not great, but BJGE has been getting very mediocre output in standard leagues)

Greene: NE, Arizona, Jac, Tenn, SD, Buffalo (Super easy schedule, but everyone hates him for being on the Jets)

Andre Brown: GB, Wash, NO, Atl, Balt, Philly (Decent, and Brown has had good output, but I see the Giants playing from behind in all but the Washington, Baltimore, and Philly games.)

Out of those options, LeShoure and Jackson are the best. They have the most Defensive adjusted Yards Above Replacement (53 tied). If you look at defensive adjusted value per play over the average back, LeShoure has a better play to play than Jackson. So I'd go LeShoure.

http://footballoutsiders.com/stats/rb

So there, you go. Hard data to back up what you were already feeling.

• Like 1

Leshoure is definitely #1 out of that list. I would say that BJGE vs Jackson is a bit of a toss up. Jackson is more effective than BJGE, but Jackson's number of carries per game varies a lot based on the game flow more than BJGE's do. Jackson is splitting snaps with Richardson which can cut into his workload, he had 20+ carries week 10 but that was one of the few this season. BJGE is the clear cut starter in Cincy and should get you almost 20 touches a game.