[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amendola hurt again...

irish

Limped off the field and went to the locker room to be checked out. Looked like an ankle or foot injury.

He was clearly not the same after coming back, and he is clearly the only receiver Bradford trusts. Sam looks absolutely lost when he's not there. NFL Bromance.

He was clearly not the same after coming back, and he is clearly the only receiver Bradford trusts. Sam looks absolutely lost when he's not there. NFL Bromance.

7 catches for 41 yards and he wasn't himself. Dangerous WR when he's good to go.

7 catches for 41 yards and he wasn't himself. Dangerous WR when he's good to go.

As far as I'm concerned he and Wes Welker are the best slot receivers in the game.

As far as I'm concerned he and Wes Welker are the best slot receivers in the game.

Absolutely and Amendola is faster. Both have the agility of a squirrel but Amendola gets the edge in straight-line speed.

Amendola has great skills but I am not sure he is strong enough to have a long career. I saw him get flattened a few times today like he was a school boy. He is gritty and talented but I dont think his body will handle the rigors long term

If this guy could only stay healthy for a whole season... As good as his chemistry is with Bradford, I think it's to Bradford's detriment. He's got to find another receiver he can count on and go to as much as he does to Amendola. Because as STLfan said, Bradford's lost when he's not out there, which is far too often.

Amendola has great skills but I am not sure he is strong enough to have a long career. I saw him get flattened a few times today like he was a school boy. He is gritty and talented but I dont think his body will handle the rigors long term

Unfortunately, I think this is spot-on. He also has to learn to protect himself a little. I appreciate the balls-to-the-wall aspect of his play, but if you can't stay on the field, maybe you gotta choose your battles sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...