#1 runner2847

runner2847

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Fan of the:No Team Selected

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

How much of an impact does the Gronk injury have on WW's value the rest of the way? He's been reasonably strong on yardage most of the way, but the TDs have been missing the last 4-5 weeks. I assume a lot will depend on whether Hernandez is healthy, but it seems like Welker should start getting more looks in the red zone with Gronk out.

#2 irish

irish

Huddler All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,008 posts
  • Interests:Loving my wife, 2 beautiful kids, and my little miracle, Colin. Enjoy my gorgeous house and be thankful for everyday that I have the opportunity to make more happy memories!
  • Fan of the:Cowboys

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

If Hernandez can play going forward he'll pick up where Gronk left off.  However, Welker, Edelman and Lloyd will all see an uptick in targets as will guys like Woodhead.

#3 HowboutthemCowboys

HowboutthemCowboys

Huddler All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,113 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

knowing Belechick Shiancoe will lead the league in redzone looks the rest of the year

#4 irish

irish

Huddler All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,008 posts
  • Interests:Loving my wife, 2 beautiful kids, and my little miracle, Colin. Enjoy my gorgeous house and be thankful for everyday that I have the opportunity to make more happy memories!
  • Fan of the:Cowboys

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

View PostHowboutthemCowboys, on 18 November 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

knowing Belechick Shiancoe will lead the league in redzone looks the rest of the year

I added Shiancoe in 32 HomARRRRRRs.  So, I'm hoping.

#5 Joebirds55

Joebirds55

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Fan of the:Eagles

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

Yeah idk what to do w my team. I had witten at flex and now he'll slide into the te slot. I almost need to have Greg Jennings come back and produce if I'm to have any shot at a championship

#6 Tripleshot

Tripleshot

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Fan of the:Packers

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

I think it's more time that Lloyd started picking up the slack. Hernandez and Welker can do what we know they are capable of doing. Lloyd's the only one who hasn't performed up to his ability so far. I don't know whether it'll happen or not, since Lloyd's game is more related to throwing deep. I'm not sure the Pats are that kind of team, even though Brady can throw it deep just fine. I just wonder if it goes against their offensive philosophy. I don't think they want to score too quickly and leave their suspect defense out on the field longer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users