[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Welker the rest of the way....

runner2847

How much of an impact does the Gronk injury have on WW's value the rest of the way? He's been reasonably strong on yardage most of the way, but the TDs have been missing the last 4-5 weeks. I assume a lot will depend on whether Hernandez is healthy, but it seems like Welker should start getting more looks in the red zone with Gronk out.

If Hernandez can play going forward he'll pick up where Gronk left off. However, Welker, Edelman and Lloyd will all see an uptick in targets as will guys like Woodhead.

knowing Belechick Shiancoe will lead the league in redzone looks the rest of the year

I added Shiancoe in 32 HomARRRRRRs. So, I'm hoping.

I think it's more time that Lloyd started picking up the slack. Hernandez and Welker can do what we know they are capable of doing. Lloyd's the only one who hasn't performed up to his ability so far. I don't know whether it'll happen or not, since Lloyd's game is more related to throwing deep. I'm not sure the Pats are that kind of team, even though Brady can throw it deep just fine. I just wonder if it goes against their offensive philosophy. I don't think they want to score too quickly and leave their suspect defense out on the field longer.