2. TY Hilton (really coming on, with or without Avery. Got a plus matchup next week for WRs and no bad matchups ROS)
3. Justin Blackmon (Shorts without the track record yet -tho he doubled Shorts' targets in this one)
4. Danario Alexander (would rank him higher, but don't trust Rivers, or Alexander's knees)
5. Julian Edelman (more of a speculative add, to see if his role continues to expand with Gronk out)
1. Jalen Parmele (plus matchup next week, 3 down back, until MJD comes back. not a high ceiling but high floor)
2. Beanie Wells (got the starters job back next week. thought his matchups were tough, but actually not too bad when you look at the footballandbrackets site)
3. Mark Ingram (past 3 games, best he's looked. even when sproles comes back, expecting him to get bulk of the running plays. high floor guy right now)
4. Ronnie Hillman (wait and see on mcgahee MRI. if mcgahee is out, he might be the top add cuz of denver's plus schedule the rest of the way)
5. Bryce Brown (just for next week, wait and see on mccoy)
Now IMO Brown should be the #1 on this list simply because of the Eagles dismal season. Why risk playing McCoy.
Let's hear from you all!
Edited by RJV, 19 November 2012 - 01:27 PM.