[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Up 31, he has 4 PLAYERS tonight, chances on wining?

Hard Hitta

I don't see Manningham and Davis doing much if Kaepernick ends up starting for the Niners, which is more than likely since Alex Smith failed his concussion test yesterday. Without Smith, the Bears will load up the box to stop Gore and force Kaepernick to throw. Forte isn't going to do much on the ground against the Niners and his damage will come on screen plays. I can see numbers of..

Michael Crabtree - 60 yards and a TD

Matt Forte - 30 yards rushing, 50 yards receiving

Mario Manningham - 25 yards receiving

Vernon Davis - 40 yards receiving

In a standard league, you're looking at a combined 22 fantasy points. Its going to be close for you, but you do have a chance.

Edited by GridIronChef

Good luck in your matchup I'm in the same boat as you for two matchups.

#1 has me up 3.08 points with no one on my team remaining. I am up against Forte and Gould. There is no doubt in my mind that I lost this matchup. I can only hope for Forte getting shutdown and/or hurt early and chicago scoring nothing. I'm not holding my breath on that happening though.

#2 has me up 5 points with Marshall left on my team and Akers left on his. With Cutler playing I'd have almost no doubts about this game, but with Campbell at the helm there is definitely some doubt there.